- Life Extension Super-Absorbable Soy Isoflavones Support Healthy Cell Colonies.
- The beneficial effects of genistein and other soy isoflavones have been shown in numerous published studies. These studies reveal that those who consume the most soy maintain healthier cell biological function and proliferation.
- The three major isoflavones found in soybeans are genistein, daidzein, and glycitein. Soy isoflavones exert both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic effects, depending on the tissue in which they are acting. They are structurally similar to 17-estradiol, a mammalian estrogen, and are thus called phytoestrogens. They also have non-hormonal effects, including signal transduction and antioxidant activity. Soy isoflavones may inhibit bone resorption and help stimulate bone formation, without the side effects of hormone replacement therapy.
- Other constituents of soy have also demonstrated effects that help explain the health and longevity of Asian populations who consume a great deal of soy in their diet.
- In response to increasing evidence that other constituents of soy may provide significant cell-protective effects, a formulation has been developed that provides soy extract standardized to isoflavones plus fermented soyfood (Natto) that may provide additional benefits. Natto enhances isoflavone absorption and provides other nutrients contributed by the fermentation process. The enhanced absorption of genistein, daidzein, etc., may be significant enough that only one capsule of Super Absorbable Soy Isoflavones is required each day.
- The non-GMO Soynatto® used in this formula is produced by a yeast fermentation process. Japanese researchers have found that this type of cultured broth from yeast helps promote healthy cell function and proliferation.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Novasoy® Soy isoflavone concentrate^ ......135 mg
Standardized to 40% isoflavones ......54 mg
Typical soy isoflavone profile:
Genistein and its precursor isoform genistin ......28 mg
Daidzein and its precursor isoform daidzin ......22 mg
Glycitein and its precursor isoform glycitin ......4 mg
Soynatto™ Fermented Soyfood ......435 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, ascorbyl palmitate
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Persons with estrogen dependent cancers should consult a healthcare professional before beginning a soy regimen.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.