- One capsule of Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract (Decaf) provides more powerful antioxidants than you get from drinking three cups of green tea.
- Green tea powdered extracts found in Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract (Decaffeinated), have been shown to absorb 60%-90% better into the bloodstream and to be far more bioavailable than drinking green tea itself.*
- Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract (Decaffeinated) has been concentrated and dual standardized to ensure the highest quality, consistency and biological activity.*
- Life Extension Mega Green Tea Extract contains 98% total polyphenols and 45% epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG).
- This is the same premium-quality Mega Green Tea Extract but without caffeine.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Green tea decaffeinated extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols, 45% EGCG] .......725 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), rice flour, stearic acid, silica
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Each serving contains a small amount of caffeine (max. of 3.6 mg).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I’m taking this supplement to help with my chronic lymphocytic leukemia. I have found that it seems to help lower my count of the undesirable white cells. But best of all it does not upset my stomach. Check with your doctor if you are trying this because I’m sure it’s not for everyone. But I’m very happy with the product.