- Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine is a highly absorbable form of vitamin B1 (thiamine), supports healthy blood sugar metabolism and helps protect the body' tissues against advanced glycation end products and oxidative stress.*
- Benfotiamine can help maintain blood sugar levels in those already within normal range and support the health of the nerves, kidneys, eyes, blood vessels, and heart.*
- Since Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and can easily penetrate into the inside of cells. It is also more bioavailable than the water-soluble vitamin B1 (thiamine).
- Overall, Mega Benfotiamine can activate glucose metabolism and promote healthy blood glucose levels in those already within normal range.*
- It can also reduce formation of advanced glycation end products to prevent glucose toxicity and correct endothelial cell defects caused by high concentrations of blood glucose, especially inside endothelial, retinal, kidney and nerve cells.*
- Life Extension Mega Benfotiamine also helps maintain healthy endothelial function.*
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl)......10 mg
Benfotiamine ...... 250 mg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) to four (4) capsule(s) daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.