- Life Extension Mix is vastly superior to other multivitamins on the market today partly because it provides a remarkably broad array of fruit and vegetable extracts.
- Packed into this blend are extracts of fruits ranging from grape and maqui to bilberry and tart cherry. Its standardized vegetable extracts range from broccoli to artichoke. All with known health benefits throughout the body.
- Rounding out the superiority of Life Extension Mix is its extensive list of water- and fat-soluble vitamins, minerals, amino acids. Life Extension Mix provides enzymatically-active forms of B vitamins like pyridoxal-5-phosphate that provide immediate antiglycation benefits. This formula is the only multivitamin to contain 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the active form of folate that is more bioavailable than folic acid. This greater bioavailability is especially important in people who have a genetic deficiency since it requires no conversion to become metabolically active.
- Scientists have identified multiple mechanisms by which green tea extract helps protect against LDL oxidation, neuronal degradation, and a host of other structural and functional age-related changes. Life Extension Mix provides more green tea extract than found in commercial formulations.
- Broccoli is one of the vegetables best documented to protect healthy DNA. The broccoli concentrate in Life Extension Mix is standardized to provide sulforaphane and other glucosinolates, compounds responsible for broccoli' protective benefits.
- Olive polyphenols help protect against LDL oxidation, quench free radicals, and stabilize cell membranes. Life Extension Mix contains an olive extract standardized to provide the best-documented polyphenol called hydroxytyrosol.
- Luteolin is a flavonoid found in parsley, artichoke, basil, celery and other foods. It has shown the ability to help protect against DNA oxidative damage. When measured against 27 other citrus flavonoids, luteolin proved one of the most beneficial at maintaining healthy DNA. Luteolin also suppresses excess levels of interleukin-6 and interleukin-1b. Life Extension Mix contains a standardized dose of 8 mg of luteolin.
- Lycopene is the red carotenoid in tomatoes that supports a healthy prostate and helps promote healthy lipid profiles for those already within a normal range. Lutein is found in spinach and collard greens and has been shown to help maintain eye macula pigment structure.
- Pomegranate may be the most effective plant to help maintain optimal endothelial function. This pomegranate extract is standardized to provide the punicalagins and other polyphenols found in up to 2.6 ounces of pomegranate juice.
- Sesame lignans increase tissue levels of vitamin E, including gamma tocopherol, and inhibit the formation of an inflammatory precursor called arachidonic acid.
- The wild blueberry extract in Life Extension Mix is standardized to help maintain optimal neuronal function.
- Bilberry extract has antioxidative properties that not only are neuroprotective, but help suppress photooxidative processes and have been shown to improve microcapillary circulation.
- Cyanidin-3-glucoside is a berry compound that promotes healthy function of the retina to help support night vision.
- Pterostilbene is a compound naturally found in blueberries and grapes that has been shown to have beneficial, anti-aging effects on gene expression and to promote healthy cognitive function.
- D-glucarate is found in grapefruit, apples, oranges, broccoli, and Brussels sprouts. D-glucarate supports a detoxification process that helps to remove DNA toxins.
- Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHFwhich is more bioavailable able to cross the blood-brain barrier. This is especially important for people with cognitive difficulties to enhance the synthesis of acetylcholine in the brain, the neurotransmitter associated with memory. It also better facilitates maintenance of healthy homocysteine levels.
- Vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bone density and DNA. There is five times more vitamin D in Life Extension Mix compared to conventional multivitamins.
- Life Extension Mix utilizes natural mixed tocopherols that provide natural vitamin E from alpha tocopherol and a small amount of gamma tocopherol (40 mg). Compared to synthetic vitamin E, the natural form is far more bioavailable.
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine suppresses free radicals inside the cell and maintains healthy glutathione levels. Taurine may protect against free radicals between cells and supports eye health.
- Life Extension Mix contains the sodium selenite, selenomethionine, and Se-methyl L-selenocysteine forms of selenium. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of selenium may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer; however, the FDA has determined that this evidence is limited and not conclusive.
- Zinc is often poorly absorbed, but Life Extension Mix provides two of the most bioavailable forms of zinc.
- Boron is not only needed to maintain healthy bone density but may also help promote healthy prostate cell function.
- Life Extension Mix provides a high amount of an optimal form of chromium to help maintain arterial wall structure and already normal glucose levels.
- Magnesium helps protect arteries and heart valves and supports heart and brain cells. Life Extension Mix provides high potencies of six different forms of magnesium to fully saturate the body with this life-saving mineral.
- Choline, phosphatidylcholine and inositol help maintain high levels of acetylcholine in the brain to support cognitive function and memory.
- A healthy type of dietary fat, medium-chain triglycerides are easily absorbed intact and transported directly to the liver, where they are immediately used for energy.
Tablets Supplement Facts
Serving Size 8 tablets (per day)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene, acetate) (5,000 IU) ... 1500 mcg
Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, ascorbic acid, ascorbyl palmitate, magnesium ascorbate, niacinamide ascorbate, acerola extract) ... 970 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (2,000 IU) ... 50 mcg
Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopheryl succinate, D-alpha tocopherol) ... 67 mg
Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine HCl) ... 125 mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin, riboflavin 5’-phosphate) ... 50 mg
Niacin (as 61% niacinamide, 38% niacin, 1% niacinamide ascorbate) ... 190 mg
Vitamin B6 [as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (100 mg), pyridoxine HCI (5 mg)] ... 105 mg
Folate (as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate calcium salt) ... 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) ... 600 mcg
Biotin ... 3000 mcg
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate with 5 mg pantethine) ... 600 mg
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate, Ca ascorbate, D-calcium pantothenate, Ca D-glucarate) ... 500 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) ... 150 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, arginate, glycinate, taurinate, ascorbate) ... 420 mg
Zinc (as zinc citrate, L-OptiZinc®3 zinc mono-L-methionine sulfate) ... 35 mg
Selenium [as sodium selenite, SelenoExcell®4 high selenium yeast, Se-methyl
L-selenocysteine] ... 200 mcg
Manganese (as manganese citrate, gluconate) ... 1 mg
Chromium [as Crominex®5 3+ chromium stabilized with Capros® amla extract (fruit), PrimaVie® Shilajit] ... 500 mcg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) ... 125 mcg
Potassium (as potassium citrate) ... 35 mg
Broccoli concentrate blend [broccoli powder, extract (sprout , floret, seed) (providing glucosinolates, sulforaphane), calcium D-glucarate] ... 725 mg
N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) ... 600 mg
Decaffeinated green tea extract (leaf) [std. to 45% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)] ... 325 mg
Acerola extract 4:1 (berry) ... 300 mg
Inositol ... 250 mg
Bitter orange citrus bioflavonoids (peel, fruit) [std. to 50% hesperidin] ... 200 mg
Fruit/berry proprietary blend [European elder, blackberry, blueberry, sweet cherry, cranberry, plum, persimmon (Diospyros kaki) powders] ... 200 mg
Wild blueberry anthocyanin extract (fruit) ... 150 mg
Sensoril®11 Ashwagandha extract (root, leaf) [std. to 32% oligosaccharides, 10% glycoside conjugates] ... 125 mg
Silymarin [from milk thistle extract (seed)] ... 100 mg
Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) ... 100 mg
CherryPure®1 sour cherry (tart cherry) proanthocyanidin extract (skin) ... 85 mg
POMELLA®9 pomegranate extract (fruit) [std. to 30% punicalagins] ... 85 mg
Natural mixed tocopherols (providing gamma, delta, alpha, beta tocopherols) ... 60 mg
MirtoSelect®10 bilberry extract (fruit) ... 30 mg
BioVin®7 grape proanthocyanidin extract (whole grape) ... 25 mg
Leucoselect®6 grape seed proanthocyanidin extract ... 25 mg
Bio-Quercetin phytosome (providing 5 mg quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)], phosphatidylcholine complex [from sunflower]) ... 15 mg
Bromelain [from pineapple (stem)] (2400 gelatin digestive units/gram) ... 15 mg
Lutein [from marigold extract (flower)] (providing 465 mcg trans-zeaxanthin) ... 15 mg
Olive extract (fruit) (providing polyphenols, hydroxytyrosol, tyrosol, oleuropein) ... 12.5 mg
Sesame seed lignan extract ... 10 mg
Luteolin [from orange extract (fruit)] ... 8 mg
Apigenin ... 5 mg
Boron (as boron amino acid chelate) ... 3 mg
Lycopene [from LycoBeads®8 natural tomato extract (fruit)] ... 3 mg
Delphinidins [from Delphinol®2 maqui berry (Aristotelia chilensis) extract (fruit)] ... 2 mg
Cyanidin-3-glucoside (C3G) [from black currant extract (fruit)] ... 1.25 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, vegetable stearate, starch, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glycerin).
Dosage and Use
Take eight (8) tablets daily in divided doses with meals, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Temporary flushing, itching, rash, or gastric disturbances may occur. Liver function testing is recommended when niacin is taken in excess of 500 mg daily. Those with gout or liver diseases should avoid taking high doses of niacin. Consult with your doctor before using this product if you are taking anticoagulant medications. Individuals consuming more than 50 mcg (2000 IU)/day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically obtain a serum 25-hydroxy vitamin D measurement. Vitamin D supplementation is not recommended for individuals with high blood calcium levels. Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson's disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.