- Life Extension L-arginine is a semi-essential amino acid involved in numerous areas of human biochemistry, including ammonia detoxification, hormone secretion, and immune modulation.
- Arginine is also well known as a precursor to nitric oxide (NO), a key component of endothelial-derived relaxing factor, an endogenous messenger molecule involved in a variety of endothelium-dependent physiological effects in the cardiovascular system.
- L-arginine may also help maintain the health of the immune system.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) ...... 6 mg
L-Arginine .....700 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.