- Life Extension Enhanced Zinc Lozenges provide zinc acetate with no other ingredients that could reduce the delivery of these immune-supportive, positively charged zinc ions. Enhanced Zinc Lozenges come in a naturally flavored peppermint lozenge.
- Zinc stimulates the activity of about 300 enzymes and fortifies the immune system. Taking the best zinc lozenge is important for maintaining the body's natural defense system during the cold seasonand throughout the year.
- Enhanced Zinc Lozenges provides a special "ionic formula" that delivers on the original promise of seasonal immune support.
- Scientific evidence is accumulating that zinc acetate is the preferred zinc compound to provide enhanced seasonal immune support. Zinc acetate releases 100% of its zinc as ionic zincpositively charged zinc ions. Zinc acetate lozenges have been shown to strongly support immune function.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian lozenge
Amount Per Serving
Calories ....... 20
Total Carbohydrate.......5 g
Zinc (as zinc acetate)........18.75 mg
dextrose, peppermint flavor, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica
Dosage and Use
Completely dissolve in mouth one (1) lozenge every 2 wakeful hours, not to exceed 8 lozenges per day, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Do not use for more than 3 consecutive days.
Do not chew or swallow lozenge.
May cause nausea if taken on an empty stomach.
Supplemental zinc can inhibit the absorption and availability of copper. If more than 50 mg of supplemental zinc is taken daily on a chronic basis, 2 mg of supplemental copper should also be taken to prevent copper deficiency. Chronic ingestion of more than 100 mg of zinc daily may be immunosuppressive for some aspects of T-cell and NK cell function.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Product and service are good. Please stop sending so many emails.