- Life Extension Effervescent Vitamin C - Magnesium Crystals provides immediate relief from occasional constipation.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that scavenges free radicals in the body and protects tissues from oxidative stress. Vitamin C is a vital cofactor for the formation of collagen, the connective tissue that supports arterial walls, skin, bones, and teeth.
- Magnesium is a cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic processes within cells, helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range, improves the metabolic profile, and beneficially impacts insulin resistance and inflammation. Research shows many Americans do not obtain adequate magnesium in their diets.
- Effervescent Vitamin C - Magnesium Crystals can be used in varying doses depending on individual need. It contains no harsh chemicals and is safe for up to three times per week, since it contains only nutrients that provide other benefits. Effervescent Vitamin C - Magnesium Crystals is not a fiber—so it never creates more fecal bulk than you can easily evacuate.
Serving Size 1 level teaspoon (approx. 6 g)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) ....... 4500 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) ....... 4 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) ....... 250 mg
Other Ingredients: none
Dosage and Use
Drink one (1) level teaspoon mixed in eight ounces of water, without food, followed by an additional eight ounces of water all at once, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Take up to three times per week.
Ascorbic acid can cause gastric upset or diarrhea for some people. This can often be alleviated by consuming it with meals or lowering the dose then gradually increasing. If you have significant kidney disease, please consult your healthcare provider before using this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.