- Life Extension Dog Mix is among the best products for protecting your pet' health.
- Just two scoops per day provide the vitamins your pet needs to stay healthy and strong. Dog Mix contains significant amounts of high-grade nutrients usually reserved for the most expensive human supplements. It contains flavonoids, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids, methylation enhancers, and more.
- In fact, many commercial pet foods do not contain the vitamins, amino acids, phytonutrients, and advanced antioxidants found in Dog Mix. Life Extension pet supplements contain the same premium-grade nutrients used in all of our products.
Serving Size 1 scoop (approx. 1.667 g)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ...... 50 mg
Vitamin E ...... 25 IU
Rosemary, thyme and sage extracts ...... 30 mg
Thiamine ...... 2 mg
Riboflavin ...... 5 mg
Niacin ...... 4 mg
Pantothenic acid ...... 2 mg
Vitamin B6 ...... 2 mg
Vitamin B12 ...... 10 mcg
Folic acid ...... 500 mcg
Protein Synthesis and Water Balance
Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) ...... 250 mg
Probiotic concentrate ...... 3 mg
[L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, B. bifidum, B. Lactis (providing 250 million CFU†)]
Vitamin A Betatene®1 ...... 477 IU
Tomato (fruit) ...... 2 mg
Glucose Metabolism and Longevity
Alpha Lipoic Acid ...... 5 mg
L-carnitine (as L-Carnitine L-tartrate) ...... 50 mg
Essential Fatty Acids
Flaxmeal (Linum usitatissimum) (seed) ...... 1100 mg
flaxmeal, betaine anhydrous, L-carnitine L-tartrate, ascorbic acid, dicalcium phosphate, silica, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, maltodextrin, rosemary extract, sage extract, thyme extract, riboflavin, alpha lipoic acid, Betatene® [beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids (alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin)], niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamine HCl, tomato, folic acid, probiotics (L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, B. bifidum, B. lactis), methylcobalamin
Contains fish (tilapia).
Dosage and Use
For dogs weighing 20-30 pounds, mix one scoop a day into your pet’s food or a treat.
Adjust amount according to weight.
Refrigerate after opening. Density may vary.
This product is not meant to replace veterinary care. Any animal not responding to nutritional therapy should be seen by a licensed, competent veterinarian. Always inform your veterinarian if your animal is taking a supplement.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.