- Life Extension Life Extension DMAE Bitartrate Supports Cognitive Function.
- DMAE (2-dimethylaminoethanol) is known to stabilize cell membranes. Cell membrane degradation has been proposed as one of the prime mechanisms of normal aging. DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine. Choline inside cells is converted to phosphatidylcholine and is used in the building and repair of cell membranes, especially in the brain.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) bitartrate [providing 37% DMAE].......150 mg
microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
This product is best utilized if taken early in the day on an empty stomach.
If excitation, restlessness, muscle tension, or a headache occurs, reduce dosage or discontinue use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.