- Life Extension Chlorophyllin has been shown to have DNA-protective and antioxidant properties, inhibiting DNA adduction. Chlorophyllin also quenches all major oxygen species and acts to protect mitochondria. Chlorophyllin also has a role in preventing unavoidable dietary exposure to aflatoxin, a naturally occurring mycotoxin, by reducing its oral bioavailability.
- It has been estimated that the DNA in each cell of the body suffers 10,000 oxidative hits per day, leading to the formation of more than 20 different oxidative DNA lesions. Human studies show lifestyle and other environmental influences may profoundly modify outcomes of aging.
- It is not just environmental toxins (e.g., cigarette smoke, coal dust, and diesel emission particles) that pose a concern. Foods cooked at high temperatures also inflict cellular damage. Deep-fried foods along with well-done beef steak, hamburgers, and bacon cause the formation of gene-mutating heterocyclic amines. Even so-called healthy foods contain small amounts of undesirable substances.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Chlorophyllin (from sodium magnesium chlorophyllin)......100 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule three times daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.