- Life Extension Cat Mix is among the best products for protecting your pet' health. Just two scoops per day provide the vitamins your pet needs to stay healthy and strong. Cat Mix contains significant amounts of high-grade nutrients usually reserved for the most expensive human supplements. It contains flavonoids, amino acids, antioxidants, probiotics, essential fatty acids, methylation enhancers, and more.
- In fact, many commercial pet foods do not contain the vitamins, amino acids, phytonutrients, and advanced antioxidants found in Cat Mix. Life Extension pet supplements contain the same premium-grade nutrients used in all of our products.
Serving Size 2 scoops (approx. 1.176 grams)
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C ...... 25 mg
Vitamin E ...... 5 IU
Green Tea extract (leaf) (providing 980 mcg polyphenols)...... 1 mg
Rosemary, thyme and sage extracts...... 10 mg
Thiamine...... 2 mg
Riboflavin...... 1 mg
Niacin ...... 2.5 mg
Pantothenic acid ...... 2 mg
Vitamin B6 ...... 2 mg
Vitamin B12 ...... 2 mcg
Folic acid ...... 500 mcg
Taurine ...... 150 mg
L-Arginine ...... 75 mg
Protein synthesis and Water Balance
Trimethylglycine (TMG) (as betaine anhydrous) ...... 25 mg
Probiotic concentrate ...... 3 mg
[L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, B. bifidum, B. Lactis (providing 250 million CFU†)]
Vitamin A Betatene®1 ...... 95.5 IU
Glucose Metabolism and Longevity
Alpha Lipoic Acid ...... 500 mcg
egg yolk powder, taurine, L-arginine, dicalcium phosphate, betaine anhydrous, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, rosemary extract, sage extract, thyme extract, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamine HCl, green tea extract, riboflavin, Betatene® [beta-carotene with mixed carotenoids (alpha-carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin)], folic acid, alpha lipoic acid, probiotics (L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, B. bifidum, B. lactis), methylcobalamin
Contains egg, fish (tilapia).
Dosage and Use
For cats weighing six to nine pounds, mix two (2) scoops a day into your pet’s food. Adjust amount according to weight.
Refrigerate after opening. Density may vary.
This product is not meant to replace veterinary care. Any animal not responding to nutritional therapy should be seen by a licensed, competent veterinarian. Always inform your veterinarian if your animal is taking a supplement.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.