- Life Extension ArthroMax with Theaflavins & ApresFlex provides bioactive theaflavin fractions, along with MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), which contains sulfur components that are critically important in maintaining comfortable joint function.
- It also contains FruiteX B OsteoBoron, a patented form of boron identical to natural plant forms found in food. Considered more bioavailable than other forms of boron, FruiteX B OsteoBoron also supports healthy bones and joints.
- Inflammatory reactions are regulated by a series of cytokines produced in the body. Normal aging results in an unfavorable balance of these cytokines that contributes to persistent inflammatory conditions. Studies have shown that a special fraction found in black tea suppresses proinflammatory cytokines at the genomic level. Scientists have found that these compounds called theaflavins uniquely downregulate the expression of genes associated with inflammatory cytokines.
- ApresFlex represents a quantum leap forward in the delivery of Boswellia to aging joints. Long prized for its ability to help inhibit inflammatory factors, Boswellia is especially effective at inhibiting the 5-LOX (5-lipoxygenase) enzyme.
- Excess activity of 5-LOX results in the accumulation of leukotriene B4, a pro-inflammatory compound that affects aging joints. Boswellia has been shown to bind directly to the 5-LOX enzyme, preventing it from facilitating production of pro-inflammatory leukotrienes.
- ApresFlex Boswellia absorbs into the blood 52% better than previously available forms of Boswellia, for superior effectiveness.
Serving Size 4 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving
Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI (derived from corn)......2000 mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM).......1000 mg
Black tea theaflavins decaffeinated extract (leaf) [standardized to 12% TF2a fraction (52.8 mg), along with TF-1, TF2b and TF3 theaflavin fractions].......440mg
AprèsFlex® Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% 3-O-acetyl-11-keto-ß-boswellic acid (AKBA) (20 mg)]......100 mg
Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented FruiteX B® OsteoBoron®).......1.5 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
Dosage and Use
Take four (4) capsules (two capsules in the morning and two capsules in the afternoon) with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.