- Life Extension Arterial Protect supports the body' ability to control plaque formation. It also promotes the body' natural maintenance of the stability of arterial plaque, helping to avoid ruptures and maintain healthy blood flow throughout the body.
- Patented and clinically tested, Arterial Protect is a combination of proprietary Pycnogenol French maritime pine bark extract and Centellicum Centella Asiatica leaf extract.
- Pycnogenol has been demonstrated in controlled research to improve endothelial function and arterial blood flow. It also significantly reduces oxidative stress. Additionally, Pycnogenol is known to help modulate healthy inflammation and to help inhibit platelet aggregation.
- Centella Asiatica has been shown in placebo-controlled studies to result in enhanced stability of arterial plaque. Centella Asiatica modulates production of collagen, which is found in the composition of the cap holding plaque in place. It also supports free radical defense mechanisms and helps promote healthy inflammation levels.
- When human volunteers were supplemented with both Pycnogenol and Centella asiaticathe two ingredients in Arterial Project progression of arterial plaque was substantially reduced, and this was associated with a reduction in oxidative stress.
- For those seeking enhanced arterial protection, take just one vegetarian capsule daily of Arterial Protect to naturally stabilize endothelial plaque and promote healthy blood flow.
Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule
Amount Per Serving
Pycnogenol® dried French Maritime pine extract (bark) [std. to 65% procyanidins] ........100 mg
Centellicum® gotu kola extract (leaf) [std. to 35% triterpenes].......257 mg
rice bran, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica
Dosage and Use
Take one (1) capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.