- Life Extension Advanced Lipid Control contains two powerful ingredients that help protect key aspects of cardiovascular function: black tea theaflavins and Indian gooseberry.
- A staple beverage in many cultures for millennia, black tea contains theaflavins, beneficial flavonoids found naturally in its dried leaves. Scientists have discovered that these theaflavins provide multiple benefits for arterial health. As well as supporting healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range, theaflavins have been shown in human studies to protect against LDL oxidation and favorably affect endothelial function, thus helping to maintain a healthy circulation.
- Scientists have also found that black tea flavonoids possess strong antioxidant properties, which can help mitigate oxidative damage to cells and tissues from free radicals. In addition, theaflavins have been found to be helpful in regulating key inflammatory mediators in the body, thus helping to preserve endothelial integrity.
- Advanced Lipid Control now contains Capros amla, an extract of Indian gooseberry. This standardized extract contains tannins that have been shown to improve endothelial function and safely help maintain healthy levels of all three key blood lipids LDL, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and triglycerides as well as C-reactive protein.
- This special formula supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range and safeguards vascular and heart health while providing excellent antioxidant protection.
Serving Size 2 vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving
Capros® amla water extract (fruit) [std. to 60% low molecular weight hydrolyzable tannins] ........500 mg
Black tea extract (leaf) [std. to 25% theaflavins] ...... 350 mg
vegetable cellulose (capsule), stearic acid, vegetable stearate, silica
Dosage and Use
Take two (2) capsules in the evening with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Take earlier in the day if you are sensitive to caffeine.
Each serving contains less than 8 mg of caffeine (the amount found in about a 1/8 cup brewed green tea).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.