- Kirkman Ubiquinol Super CoQ10 100 mg supplies Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in its most absorbable form. Free of common allergens. Gluten and casein free. Soft-gels.
- CoQ10 regulates all cell activities in the body. The body manufactures some of this nutrient; however sometimes the amount produced is insufficient for proper health.
- In addition, statin drugs can also deplete the body’s adequate store of CoQ10. Most CoQ10 products offer oxidized CoQ10, ubiquinone, which has to be converted in the body to usable ubiquinol.
- Kirkman’s Super CoQ10 offers ubiquinol, which is the most bioavailable form of CoQ10.
Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel
Each Serving Contains ... Amount per Serving ... % Daily Value
Ubiquinol ... 100 mg ... *
(Kaneka Ubiquinol™ from CoQH-CF®)
*Daily Value not established
D-Limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caprylic acid, capric acid, caramel liquid, alpha lipoic acid
Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy and sesame
Take one softgel daily or as directed by a physician.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
Formulated for adults and children four years and older. For children under four, consult a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.