- Kirkman Ubiquinol 100 mg Super CoQ10 supplies Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in its most absorbable form. Free of common allergens. Gluten and casein free. Soft-gels.
- CoQ10 regulates all cell activities in the body. The body manufactures some of this nutrient; however sometimes the amount produced is insufficient for proper health.
- In addition, statin drugs can also deplete the body’s adequate store of CoQ10. Most CoQ10 products offer oxidized CoQ10, ubiquinone, which has to be converted in the body to usable ubiquinol.
- Kirkman’s Super CoQ10 offers ubiquinol, which is the most bioavailable form of CoQ10.
Serving Size: 1 SoftGel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Ubiquinol (Kaneka Ubiquinol™) ... 100 mg ... **
(Reduced Form CoQ10)
**Daily Value not established.
D-Limonene Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Caprylic Acid, Capric Acid, Caramel Liquid, Alpha Lipoic Acid.
Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.