- Kirkman Lactobacillus Acidophilus a probiotic that supports the immune system and gastrointestinal system health. Provides L. acidophilus, the primary friendly lactic acid bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Features only that one probiotic strain and is free of disaccharides. This species is recognized as one of the primary friendly lactic acid bacteria residing in a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
Health Benefits Including:
- Adherence to the GI mucosa and colonizes the intestinal tract;
- Supporting the body’s natural defenses and immune system;
- Helping to control occasional diarrhea or constipation.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Each Serving Contains ... Amount per Serving ... % Daily Value
Lactobacillus Acidophilus ... 20 mg ... **
Total Probiotic Potency ... 3 billion CFUs ... *
**Daily Value not established
* Minimum at time of manufacture
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), silicon dioxide
Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
One to two capsules daily or as directed by a physician.
Keep bottle refrigerated and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not remove the desiccant bag or oxygen absorber if present.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
In today's world, high quantity multi-strain probiotics are pushed by all. But for me, the smaller dose, single strain on alternate days since 2016 save my life at that time. I am highly sensitive and very reactive, and I did not tolerate probiotics for many years. I almost died from wasting away and ended up in the hospital (and lost an additional 14# in the hospital). I left the hospital and prayed because I did not want to die. And I started at very small increments of this product on alternate days and built up to a whole capsule. I did the same thing with a single strain low dosage bifida product on the other day.