- Kirkman Iron Liquid uses iron choline citrate, a gentle and water soluble form of iron. This product' solubility in water results in excellent absorption throughout the digestive system.
- It is sweetened with vegetable sourced glycerine and has a peach-mango flavor. Supports the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin and the formation of red blood cells and their oxygenation. Free of common allergens. Gluten and casein free. Ultra Tested.
- Iron is an important mineral in the body. It plays a prominent role in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin and the formation of red blood cells and their oxygenation. Iron is also essential for many enzymatic functions and is important for growth.
- Kirkman uses a form of iron from Albion Laboratories, Inc., called ferrous Bisglycinate chelate (Ferrochel), which has been tested for both safety and absorbability in animals, adults and children. Test results indicate that ferrous Bisglycinate chelate offers a safe, absorbable form of iron that, when compared to ferrous sulfate a widely used form of iron in supplements, offers advantages in tolerability and bioavailability.
- Iron supplements can be irritating to the digestive tract, so the correct choice of an iron supplement is important for both absorption and gastrointestinal tolerance.
- Kirkman' iron supplements are in our Bio-Max series that use forms of nutrients that have clinically proven to be among the best absorbed and bioavailable.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Iron (as Iron Choline Citrate) ... 18 mg ... 100%
Distilled Water, Glycerine, Natural Peach Mango Flavor, Iron Choline Citrate, Citric Acid, Editate Sodinate, Potassium Sorbate.
Free of sugar, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, corn, egg, yeat, gelatin, artificial flavorings or colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
Keep this product out of the reach of children. in case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Iron products can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. If this occurs, take after a large meal. Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I became Anemic and tried many different ways and found that the liquid was the best solution for me