- Kirkman Iron Ferrochel 25 mg aids in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin and the formation of red blood cells and their oxygenation. Iron is an important mineral in the body.
- It plays a prominent role in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin and the formation of red blood cells and their oxygenation. Iron is also essential for many enzymatic functions and is important for growth.
- Iron supplements can be irritating to the digestive tract, so the correct choice of an iron supplement is important for both absorption and gastrointestinal tolerance.
- This formulation is included in Bio-Max series that use forms of nutrients that have clinically proven to be among the best absorbed and bioavailable.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Each Serving Contains ... Amount per Serving ... % Daily Value
Iron ... 25 mg ... 139%
(from Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate) Ferrochel®
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water)
Free of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
Take one capsule daily or as directed by a physician.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children. Iron products can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. If this occurs, take after a large meal.
Accidental overdose of non-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.