- Kirkman Iron supplement contains 25 mg of iron (138% of recommended daily value). Aids in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin and the formation of red blood cells and their oxygenation. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested.
- Iron is an important mineral in the body. It plays a prominent role in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin and the formation of red blood cells and their oxygenation. Iron is also essential for many enzymatic functions and is important for growth.
- Test results indicate that ferrous Bisglycinate chelate offers a safe, absorbable form of iron that, when compared to ferrous sulfate a widely used form of iron in supplements, offers advantages in tolerability and bioavailability.
- Iron supplements can be irritating to the digestive tract, so the correct choice of an iron supplement is important for both absorption and gastrointestinal tolerance.
- Kirkman iron supplements are in our Bio-Max series that use forms of nutrients that have clinically proven to be among the best absorbed and bioavailable.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Iron ... 25 mg ... 138%
(as Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate)
Plant Cellulose, Ferrous Bisglycinate Chelate, Plant Cellulose Capsule.
Free of sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.