- Kirkman Glutathione Assist is formulated to assist the body in glutathione production.
- This special combination of nutrients is formulated to assist the body in manufacturing glutathione. Distinguished researcher, Jill James PhD, of the Arkansas Children' Hospital Research Institute, developed this proprietary formulation.
- Glutathione is a small peptide derived from the amino acids glutamic acid, glycine and cysteine. Glutathione protects individual cells and the tissues of the arteries, brain, heart, immune cells, kidneys, lenses of the eyes, liver, lungs and skin against oxidative damage. Some individuals tend to have low glutathione levels.
- Provides an effective method of sulfation. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Folinic Acid (Calcium Folinate) ... 800 mcg ... 200%
Vitamin B-12 (Methyl) ... 500 mcg ... 8,333%
Zinc (Citrate) ... 15 mg ... 100%
Trimethylglycine (TMG) ... 1,000 mg ... *
*Daily Value Not Established.
Trimethylglycine, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Zinc Citrate, Magnesium Stearate, Folinic Acid, Methylcobalamin, Plant Cellulose Capsule.
Free of sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, corn, egg, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.