- Kirkman Coenzyme Q10 25 mg supports the immune system and mitochondria, the energy producing units of cells. Kirkman offers hypoallergenic Coenzyme Q10 in 25 mg capsules. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is also known as ubiquinone or ubidecarenone, but most commonly as CoQ10. This substance is an essential component of mitochondria, the energy producing unit of our body cells. Every bodily process including all immune system responses requires CoQ10.
- The body manufactures CoQ10, but many people dont produce it very efficiently due to the highly complicated biochemical process involved. The quantity of CoQ10 obtained from dietary sources is often not enough.
- CoQ10 is a necessary component of the energy producing process of every cell. No other substance can be substituted for it and without it, there literally is no life. In order for the body to produce an immune system response, a constant supply of energy is required, and to produce this energy, a continuous and adequate amount of CoQ10 must be present.
- CoQ10 also has very strong antioxidant activity, which protects against free radical damage. Simply defined, a free radical is a highly reactive molecule that can bind and damage (or destroy) body cells. Oxidative free radical damage is what makes us age.
- Nutrients with antioxidant activity like CoQ10 can help neutralize free radicals. CoQ10 works synergistically with other nutrients with antioxidant activity, such as vitamin C, vitamin E and beta-carotene.
- CoQ10 may have a place in cardiovascular health. By supplying cellular energy to all cells, CoQ10 improves oxygenation of the heart muscles. Statin drug use depletes CoQ10 body stores.
- The main detoxifying organ in our bodies is the liver. In order to accomplish detoxification, continuous cellular energy is required and CoQ10 helps support this cellular energy.
- CoQ10 is also important in supporting mitochondrial function within the cells. Research indicates no adverse effects from long- term use of CoQ10. It is well-tolerated by the body, and the only reported side effect has been slight nausea or discomfort, which is extremely rare.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Coenzyme Q10 ... 25 mg ... *
*Daily Value Not Established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), magnesium stearate (pant based), silicon dioxide.
Free of sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, corn, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.