- Kirkman CD-Herbal is a powerful hypoallergenic blend of herbal components that support gastrointestinal health. This product was formulated to use with Kirkman' CD-Biotic, a specialty probiotic designed to support healthy gastrointestinal system flora.
- CD-Herbal contains thyme, oregano and curcumin (turmeric) herbs all of which can support the health of gut flora. It also contains cumin, an herb that stimulates the growth of the probiotic strain Lactobacillus plantarum, which is also present in CD-Biotic and instrumental in flora balance.
- Kirkman recommends that use of these products be supervised by a doctor. Lab testing may be necessary to evaluate progress and serving size changes that may be required.
- It is important when using CD-Biotic and CD-Herbal together that usage instructions are carefully followed. The typical serving is one CD-Biotic capsule one hour before lunch and one more near bedtime (two hours after dinner). The CD-Herbal capsules should be taken just before breakfast and two more before dinner.
- Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Each Serving Contains ... Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Kirkman ® Proprietary Blend ... 1220 mg ... **
Oregano Leaf Extract (4:1)
Thyme Leaf Extract (4:1)
Turmeric Root Extract (95% curcuminoids)
Cumin Seed Powder
**Daily value not established
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, L-leucine
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.