- Kirkman CD-Biotic is a specialty probiotic, formulated to support healthy gastrointestinal flora. This probiotic was designed to be used with CD-Herbal, a powerful blend of herbs, which also targets strains of undesirable flora.
- CD-Biotic is a blend of three probiotic strains including Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum and Saccharomyces boulardii. These three strains of good bacteria have a history of supporting healthy gut flora under stress. CD-Biotic, when used with CD-Herbal, forms a concentrated duo that have a profound impact on gastrointestinal flora to support gastrointestinal health.
- It is important when using this duo of products together, that usage instructions are carried out accurately. The typical serving is one CD-Biotic capsule one hour before lunch and one more near bedtime (two hours after dinner). The CD-Herbal capsules should be taken just before breakfast and two more before dinner.
- CD-Biotic provides 40 billion CFUs per capsule. The formulation is packaged in an amber glass bottle that is flushed with nitrogen to maintain control of the humidity and provide additional assurance of the probiotic' stability.
- 40 billion CFUs per capsule. Gluten and casein free. Free of common allergens. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Each Serving Contains ... Amount per Serving ... %Daily Value
Kirkman Proprietary Probiotic Blend ... 275 mg ... **
Total Probiotic Potency ... 40 billion CFUs ... *
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus ... **
Saccharomyces Boulardii ... **
Lactobacillus Plantarum .. **
**Daily Value not established
* Minimum at time of manufacture
Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), microcrystalline cellulose, silicond dioxide
Free of sugar, starch, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, corn, egg, gelatin, flavors, colors, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Keep refrigerated and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.