- Kirkman Calcium with Vitamin D3 Powder - Unflavored supports heart function, circulation, nerve function, bone mass and muscle tone. This is an unflavored calcium powder made from a blend of calcium carbonate and calcium citrate with vitamin D-3. The powder mixes easily in food or beverages and can be used in baking at moderate temperatures. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Ultra Tested.
- Calcium is a mineral that is an important component of a healthy diet and necessary for life. Approximately 98% of the body' calcium is stored in bones and teeth.
- Calcium is critical for building bones and teeth during childhood and for maintaining strong bones and teeth thereafter. In the rest of the body, calcium supports heart function, circulation, nerve function and muscle tone.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium, so it is important to make sure your diet contains sufficient amounts of that nutrient.
- Kirkman' calcium capsules use Bisglycinate amino acid chelate, which has been demonstrated to have superior absorption qualities.
Serving Size: 1/2 Teaspoon (3g)
Each Serving Contains ... Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 175 IU ... 4.4 mcg ... 22%
Calcium ... 1000 mg ... 77%
(from Calcium Carbonate, Citrate)
Free of soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, corn, egg, yeast, gelatin, artificial flavorings, artificial coloring, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Although it has calcium carbonate (not the best version), that is balanced with the calcium citrate. A convenient and tasteless way of getting your RDA of calcium.