- Kirkman Calcium 200 mg supports heart function, circulation, nerve function, bone mass and muscle tone. Kirkman' Bio-Max Series uses forms of nutrients that have been clinically proven to be among the best absorbed and bioavailable. Also contains vitamin D-3. Hypoallergenic. Gluten and casein free. Capsules are plant based. Ultra Tested.
- Calcium is a mineral that is an important component of a healthy diet and necessary for life. Approximately 98% of the body' calcium is stored in bones and teeth.
- Calcium is critical for building bones and teeth during childhood and for maintaining strong bones and teeth thereafter. In the rest of the body, calcium supports heart function, circulation, nerve function and muscle tone.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium, so it is important to make sure your diet contains sufficient amounts of that nutrient.
- Kirkman' calcium capsules use Bisglycinate amino acid chelate, which has been demonstrated to have superior absorption qualities.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Calcium (Elemental) ... 200 mg ... 20%
Vitamin D-3 ... 80 IU ... 20%
Calcium Chelate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin D-3, Plant Cellulose Capsule.
Free of sugar, soy, wheat, casein, gluten, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, gelatin, flavorings, colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.