- Kirkman Buffered Magnesium Oxide 180 mg relaxes nerves and muscles and promotes relaxation and restful sleep. Buffered capsules are resistant to PH changes when in solution, which makes them less likely to irritate the digestive tract.
- Magnesium oxide tends to firm up stools. Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in many body functions as well as being a constituent of bones and teeth. It is an essential element of cellular metabolism and is an enzyme activator.
- Magnesium supplements usually have their beginning as minerals that have been influenced by our environment. For that reason, the purity of magnesium raw materials is important.
- Magnesium, like calcium, can have undesirable impurities present. Kirkman’s magnesium is Ultra Tested®, which means it is tested for hundreds of environmental contaminants, the highest standard of purity testing in the world.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Each Serving Contains ... Amount per Serving ... %Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) ... 20 mg ... 22%
Magnesium ... 180 mg ... 43%
(from Magnesium Oxide)
**Daily Value not established
Vegetarian capsules (hypromellose and water), silicon dioxide
Free of milk, eggs, fish. shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
Take one to two capsules daily or as directed by a physician.
Magnesium supplements can cause changes in stool consistency and bowel habits. If this occurs, discontinue use and discuss this matter with your physician.
Store in a cool dry place and tightly capped. Keep out of the reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.