- Karuna Health Venous Support contains clinically-proven botanical and flavonoid combinations to support the connective tissue integrity of veins and capillaries.
- Optimal function of the venous circulatory system is essential for controlling fluid balance within the tissues of the upper and lower extremities, and to maintain normal volume of the leg and hemorrhoidal veins.
- Horse Chestnut Seed Extract contains escin, and Butcher's Broom contains ruscogenins.
- These saponins are responsible for effects on vascular tone and permeability.
- The flavonoids diosmin and hesperidin, often combined with vitamin C, also have important influences on vascular connective tissue.
One capsule three times daily, away from meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 100 mg
Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) ... 167 mg
Diosmin (micronized) ... 150 mg
Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) ... 110 mg
Hesperidin methyl chalcone ... 17 mg
Vegetable stearate, hypromellose, water.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This supplement is a natural way to improve venous circulation for those wtih vericose veins or lower extreity venous insufficiency.
I Love Karuna Health Venous Support - since starting to give my body what it needs to assist my vericose veins, I have noticed decreasing swelling and size. I am so grateful my Functional Practitioner suggested it!