- Karuna Health St. John's Wort has emerged as the leading botanical product for enhanced mood and well-being.
- St. John's Wort contains numerous substances, including hypericin, which have been shown to modulate neurotransmitter activity as well as other aspects of neuroendocrine function.
- Included in these effects are inhibition of both monoamine oxidase and serotonin reuptake.
- Extracts standardized for 0.3% hypericin content are routinely used in clinical studies of St. John's Wort.
One capsule, 2-3 times daily, before meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
St. John's Wort (Hypericum perforatum) ... 300 mg
Vegetable capsule, rice flour.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.