- Karuna Health Silymarin has received some of the most extensive research of any phytomedicinal extract.
- These flavonoids have a strong affinity for the liver, where they exert a number of useful actions.
- By acting as antioxidants, increasing intrahepatic glutathione levels and blocking entry of toxins into liver cells, they protect the liver from free radical and other damage.
- Supporting the liver's resistance to the harmful effects of alcohol, drugs and other pollutants is another property demonstrated by Silymarin.
One capsule three times daily,or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) ... 170 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.