- Karuna Health Progesterone Plus, now referred to as bio-identical progesterone, is structurally the same as human progesterone and releases the full range of biologic activity of hormone produced naturally by the body.
- Transdermal progesterone passes through the skin into capillaries in the underlying fat layer and is passively diffused into the blood stream.
- Progesterone deficiencies may occur in association with disturbances in premenstrual and menopausal health.
- Supportive factors in Progesterone Plus include primrose oil and extracts of chasteberry, wild yam, and black cohosh.
- Progesterone, being a small, fat-soluble molecule, is easily absorbed through the skin.
- For general application, skin sites recommended include the inner areas of the thighs and arms, neck, upper chest and abdomen.
- The site should be rotated daily for maximum absorption. Allow 2-3 months for maximum effect.
Serving Size:0.25 Teaspoon
Servings Per Container:48
Amount Per Serving
Progesterone per serving:30 mg
Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Extract,
Cetyl Alcohol (coconut oil derived),
Micronized USP Progesterone (wild yam derived) ... 1440 mg
Stearic Acid (palm kernel derived thickener),
Disodium Edetate (plant derived preservative),
Grapefruit Seed Extract,
Xanthan Gum (seaweed derived thickener),
Black Cohosh Extract,
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.