- Karuna Health Olive Leaf 500 mg has been known by traditional herbalists since biblical times.
- Modern research shows olive leaf contains unique flavonoids including oleuropein, which has several valuable properties for protecting cardiovascular tissues.
- Maintaining normal glucose tolerance, and inhibiting aspects of microbial metabolism.
- Karuna's Olive Leaf Extract is standardized for a high 17% to 23% oleuropein content.
One capsule twice daily, or as directed.
Serving Size:2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Olive Leaf Extract (standardized to yield 17-23% oleuropein) ... 500 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.