- Karuna Health MSM Plus supports cartilage health with Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) along with botanicals from the Ayurvedic medical tradition that possess immune activity balancing properties.
- Boswellia serrata (Indian Frankincense), a source of boswellic acids, has traditionally been used to enhance the health of joints.
- Curcumin is a highly purified extract of Turmeric (Curcuma longa), used similarly in Central and East Asia.
- Both curcumin and boswellic acids support normal regulation of immune system activity by helping to balance the production of prostaglandins and leukotrienes.
- MSM Plus contains daily dosages of all ingredients in the amounts supported by clinical trials.
Two capsules, two times daily with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) ... 1125 mg
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) ... 350 mg
Curcumin (Curcuma longa) ... 200 mg
Vegetable capsule, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.