- Karuna Health MigraPlex contains two well-researched natural remedies for the prevention of these instabilities.
- Feverfew herb contains chemical components with significant prostaglandin and serotonin-modifying effects on cerebral vasomotor and nerve activity.
- Dried whole feverfew leaf standardized for parthenolide content is the most reliable form of this botanical remedy.
- Magnesium participates in the regulation of vascular tone and reactivity by influencing platelet function, acting as a mild calcium channel blocker, and regulating the effects of serotonin and other neurotransmitters.
One capsule, with meals, three times daily, or as directed. Caution: this product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Serving Size: 3 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium (aspartate) ... 600 mg
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) ... 100 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.