- Karuna Health Maxxum Basic contains every known essential micronutrient in amounts that, combined with a typical Western diet, will meet or exceed daily requirements for most people.
- B-complex vitamins are supplied in generous amounts above daily requirements.
- Bulky minerals calcium and magnesium are supplied in amounts to complement dietary intakes.
- Vitamin K is present acknowledging important new insights into the physiological roles of this versatile nutrient.
- Two-a-day dosing helps assure patient compliance.
Two capsules daily, with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (mixed carotenoids) ... 5000 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 200 mg
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 1000 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate) ... 200 IU
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) ... 120 mcg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) ... 15 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) ... 17 mg
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) ... 200 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) ... 20 mg
Folic Acid ... 800 mcg
Vitamin B12 (mthylcobalamin) ... 60 mcg
Biotin (d-biotin) ... 300 mcg
Vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) ... 100 mg
Calcium (citrate/malate 2:1) ... 150 mg
Iodine (potassium iodide) [kelp source] ... 150 mcg
Magnesium (citrate/malate)75 mg
Zinc (gluconate) ... 15 mg
Copper (amino acid chelate) ... 1.5 mg
Manganese (amino acid chelate) ... 2.3 mg
Chromium (amino acid chelate) ... 200 mcg
Selenium (L-selenomethionine) ... 200 mcg
Molybdenum (aspartate) ... 75 mcg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have used Karuna Health Mzxxum Basic for years. Based on recent tests, they are doing the job beautifully.