- Karuna Health K/Mg Aspartate is a natural amino acid that participates in mitochondrial energy processes and can contribute as a substrate for the Tricarboxylic Acid (Krebs) cycle.
- Aspartic acid is thought to facilitate the adequate supply of energy available to active tissues such as the heart and skeletal muscles.
- Potassium and magnesium salts of aspartic acid have been used in related double-blind research.
- Two grams per day of an equimolar ratio of fully-reacted aspartates has been recommended to support cellular bioenergetic mechanisms.
- Vitamin B6 is included as a cofactor for magnesium utilization.
One capsule twice daily, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) ... 9 mg
Magnesium (aspartate) ... 40 mg
Potassium (aspartate) ... 110 mg
Vegetarian capsule, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.