- Karuna Health IronPlus supports a deficiency in the oxygen-carrying capacity of blood, typically caused by lack of iron and/or certain vitamins.
- Iron is required for the formation of hemoglobin, and folic acid and B12 support normal blood cell maturation in the bone marrow.
- Vitamin C and betaine HCl enhance iron absorption, and vitamin A facilitates mobilization of iron from storage sites.
- Copper is essential to normal transport of iron through the circulatory system.
- Manganese is included to offset reduced manganese absorption during iron therapy. Only Iron Plus provides supplemental iron in a patient-friendly form, along with all the essential supportive nutrients.
Should be taken only as directed. Recommended dosage is one capsule daily, on a full stomach.
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A (natural beta-carotene) ... 1000 IU
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 100 mg
Folic Acid ... 800 mcg
B12 (cyanocobalamin) ... 100 mcg
Iron (glycinate) ... 29 mg
Copper (glycinate) ... 500 mcg
Manganese (amino acid chelate) ... 1 mg
Betaine HCI ... 100 mg
Vegetable capsule, cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.