- Karuna Health Ipriflavone Plus for a rapidly-aging population.
- Osteoporosis and susceptibility to debilitating fractures are increasingly urgent clinical problems.
- Fortunately, many nutritional agents act to promote the optimal balance between bone resorption and deposition, and to check mineral losses.
- Ipriflavone, similar to soy isoflavones, has proven clinically effective in this regard. Ipriflavone is compatible and synergistic with other bone-sparing agents.
- Ipriflavone Plus also contains calcium and magnesium as the preferred citrate/malate salts, generous amounts of both vitamin D3 and vitamin K1, as well as important trace minerals.
Six capsules daily, in divided doses, or as directed.
Serving Size: 6 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) ... 800 IU
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) ... 1 mg
Calcium (citrate/malate) ... 600 mg
Magnesium (citrate/malate) ... 300 mg
Ipriflavone ... 600 mg
Silicon (Equisetum arvense).
Vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.