- Karuna Health GLA-240, a metabolite of linoleic acid, is a critically important fatty acid and friendly prostaglandin precursor.
- The endogenous production of which is blocked in many diseases and by the aging process itself.
- Credible research has concluded that GLA helps preserve comfortable joint function, helps to normalize hormonal effects on breast tissue.
- Karuna GLA-240 is 100% pure borage seed oil, organically grown and cold-processed to prevent oxidation and preserve potency.
- Borage oil has 1.5 times more GLA than Black Currant oil and almost 3 times more than Evening Primrose oil.
- The Karuna product is hexane-free - no solvents are used in processing.
1-3 softgel capsules daily, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 GelCap
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 11
Calories from fat ... 9
Total Fat ... 1003 mg
Saturated Fat ... 150 mg
Trans Fat ... 0 mg
Unsaturated Fat ... 853 mg
Monounsaturated Fat ... 451 mg
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 401 mg
Vitamin E (natural mixed tocopherois) ... 7 mg
Borage Oil ... 1000 mg
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.