- Karuna Health Ginkgo is an ancient plant whose constituents have numerous beneficial effects on nerve tissue and circulation.
- Support by Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) for normal brain function is based on neuroprotective effects against agents that can promote neuronal degeneration as well as regulating effects on neuro-transmitters.
- Research also shows GBE to have profound effects on circulation through inhibition of platelet activating factor (PAF) and other mediators of blood viscosity.
- GBE has been demonstrated to promote cerebrovascular and peripheral vascular circulation, enhancing blood flow, glucose delivery and oxygenation throughout the body, especially to the brain and nerve cells.
- Karuna's Ginkgo biloba extract (GBE) is standardized identically to specifications for extracts used in clinical trials.
One capsule twice daily with morning and evening meals, or as directed.
Serving Size:1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
Ginkgo biloba Extract* ... 60 mg
Vegetarian capsule, rice flour.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.