- Karuna Health GastroCare is a soothing chewable tablet for upper gastrointestinal health.
- Symptoms of upper gastrointestinal discomfort are among the most common patient complaints.
- Supporting the healing process of oral, esophageal, gastric, and abdominal tissues requires more than just treating symptoms.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) is rich in flavonoids and chalcones, among other constituents, that favorably yet safely influence mucosal health by a number of mechanisms.
- Slippery elm bark contains a mucilage component with soothing properties ideally suited for protecting the tissues of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
- Zinc has several functions essential for healing disturbed tissues, including those of the upper digestive tract.
Two chewable tablets 30 minutes before meals, three times daily, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Zinc (citrate) ... 5 mg
Copper (citrate chelate) ... 200 mcg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Extract (DGL) ... 300 mg
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) ... 200 mg
Natural licorice flavoring, fructose, vegetable stearate, vegetab, silica.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My dad really likes this stuff and takes it instead of harmful prescription or over the counter medications.