- Karuna Health FiberPro provides an array of 12 food fibers including those with soluble, insoluble, viscous and fermentable properties, each of which confers valuable health effects.
- Inadequate Dietary Fiber is common in the typical Western diet, leading to undesirable health effects on not only gastrointestinal function but also aspects of cardiovascular, glucose tolerance, and immune system function, as well as weight control.
- FiberPro provides an array of fiber sources representing all of the important functions of this phytonutrient.
- FiberPro is also enriched with fructooligosaccharides (FOS), specific prebiotic carbohydrates which are used preferentially by beneficial intestinal bacteria such as Bifidobacteria.
Two teaspoons (approximately 10 grams) 1-4 times daily added to 8 oz. water, or to 1 oz. juice plus 7 oz. water. Stir vigorously and drink immediately. Children, 1/2 adult dosage.
Serving Size: 10 g
Servings Per Container: 34
Amount Per Serving
Calories ... 10
Calories from fat ... 0
Total fat ... 0
Saturated fat ... 0
Trans fat ... 0
Cholesterol ... 0
Sodium ... 0
Total Carbohydrate ... 8 g
Dietary Fiber* ... 6 g
Sugars ... 1 g
FiberPro Proprietary Blend from psyllium husk (blond), oat fiber, guar gum, rice bran, beet fiber, soy fiber, apple fiber, flax fiber, fructooligosacchardies, aloe vera concentrate, and dried plum. Flavored with fructose.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.