- Karuna Health Elderberry Extract are important traditional remedies for supporting overall health, particularly in the winter months.
- Clinical research supports the historical use of elderberry.
- The flavonoids known as anthocyanidins in elderberry and tannins in red raspberry leaf are believed to account for their activity.
- Red raspberry leaf may be especially helpful for supporting normal intestinal function.
One to two teaspoons in water per day, or as directed.
Amount per serving
Elderberry flower (Sambucus nigra)* ... 700 mg
Elderberry berry (Sambucus nigra)* ... 800 mg
Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus)* ... 500 mg
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.