- Karuna Health DHEA 15 mg is the most abundant corticosteroid hormone in the body, and it acts as a substrate for a variety of other hormones.
- Current research demonstrates that DHEA levels steadily decline with age after approximately age 25, reaching a low at age 80 of only about 5% of that of a 20-year-old.
- DHEA converts to (or stimulates the production of) estrogen, testosterone, cortisone and many other steroid hormones as needed by the body.
- Additionally, some cells have specific DHEA receptor sites. Research suggests that DHEA supports the maintenance of normal adrenal and immune function.
- Karuna's DHEA contains biochemically pure DHEA in amounts suitable for flexible dosing.
One capsule daily, or as directed. Caution: This product should not be taken without professional supervision, especially by patients with a personal or family history of hormone-related conditions, heart disease, mood disorders, or liver dysfunction.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) ... 15 mg
Vegetable capsule, rice flour.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Not eligible for shipment outside of the U.S.