- Karuna Health C-Plex, derived from ascorbic acid from which corn allergens have been removed, also contains bioflavonoids and is a perfect hypoallergenic choice for supplementation with the vitamin C complex.
- Flavonoids such as rutin and hesperidin as well as those from citrus sources frequently occur with vitamin C in nature, and appear to improve its bioavailability and complement its actions in the body.
- Flavonoids are useful in their own right as antioxidants and stabilizers of vascular permeability and capillary integrity.
- C-Plex includes generous amounts of flavonoids, unlike many other vitamin C complex formulas.
One or more tablets daily, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 500 mg
Bioflavonoids (mixed citrus) ... 250 mg
Rutin ... 50 mg
Hesperidin Complex ... 50 mg
Cellulose, silica, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.