- Karuna Health BronchEze protection against oxidative stress is crucial in lower respiratory tissues involved in oxygen exchange.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is a precursor of the antioxidant glutathione, and is effective for defending the bronchopulmonary tissues and supporting general well-being.
- NAC also thins mucus to facilitate expectoration. BronchEze includes additional classic antioxidant support nutrients such as vitamins C and E, carotene, riboflavin, and selenium.
- These nutrients also help maintain optimal immune system function. Horehound and licorice extracts, and thyme oil, are traditional expectorants and tonics for the lungs.
Six capsules daily, in divided doses, or as directed.
Serving Size:6 Vegetable Capsule
Servings Per Container:30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 500 mg
Vitamin E (natural d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) ... 200 IU
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) ... 10 mg
Selenium (L-selenomethionine) ... 50 mcg
Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)* ... 1500 mg
Natural Beta-carotene ... 600 IU
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine ... 600 mg
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)** ... 200 mg
Thyme Oil (Thymus vulgaris)***
Cellulose, hypromellose, water.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
We have used this for years but we have had multiple virus this year, including the "big one" and BronchEze saved us (we also took this with some additional NAC). It loosened things up in our chests and seemed to stop the spasmodic coughing. We will always have this on hand!