- Karuna Health B-Plex are integral to cellular energy production. They support carbohydrate and fat metabolism, facilitate the removal of homocysteine.
- Promote healthy function of the brain, peripheral nerves and kidneys, and foster normal premenstrual physiology.
- B-Plex is a comprehensive high-potency B-vitamin formulation in a yeast-free hypoallergenic form, containing active coenzyme B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate).
- Adequate vitamin B6, B12, and folic acid are essential for detoxifying homocysteine, a by-product of protein metabolism that may disturb.
1-2 tablets taken daily with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size:2 Tablet
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
B1 (thiamine) ... 100 mg
B2 (riboflavin) ... 50 mg
B3 (niacinamide) ... 40 mg
B6 (pyridoxine HCI) ... 150 mg
Folic Acid ... 800 mcg
B12 (cyanocobalamin) ... 250 mg
Biotin (d-biotin) ... 250 mcg
B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) ... 200 mg
Para-aminobenzoic acid ... 50 mg
Choline (bitartrate) ... 50 mg
Inositol ... 50 mg
Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate ... 10 mg
Cellulose, vegetable stearine, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable stearate, di-calcium phosphate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.