- Karuna Health Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg plays a key role in energy metabolism and acts as a multifunctional antioxidant in both water and lipid-soluble domains.
- ALA has been used for years in Europe for its ability to support normal glucose regulation and nerve and eye function.
- ALA also functions as a key intermediate in oxidative decarboxylation for energy producing reactions, and it facilitates enhanced antioxidant potential with glutathione, ascorbic acid & vitamin E.
- Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is often referred to as the "universal" antioxidant because it is both fat and water-soluble, it combats a wide variety of free radical reactions.
1-3 capsules, once or twice daily, taken with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container:60
Amount Per Serving
Alpha Lipoic Acid (thiotic acid) ... 100 mg
Cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.