- Karuna Health AdrenaCort supplies freeze-dried, BSE-free, adrenal cortex, along with a complex of factors that support the function of the adrenal glands.
- Pantothenic acid and vitamin C are required for adrenocortical steroid synthesis, and licorice contains compounds that inhibit the catabolism of glucocorticoids, thus extending their life and activity.
- Bioflavonoids are added for their ascorbic acid-enhancing effects.
- AdrenaCort supplies a complex of factors that support the function of the adrenal glands, particularly the adrenal cortex.
Three to six tablets daily, or as directed.
Serving Size:3 Tablet
Servings Per Container:40
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ... 600 mg
B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) ... 600 mg
Magnesium (aspartate) ... 90 mg
Zinc (citrate) ... 45 mg
Adrenal Tissue *Freeze-dried adrenal tissue from BSE-free bovine source ... 375 mg
Bioflavonoids ... 210 mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (4:1) ... 150 mg
Silicon dioxide, cellulose, vegetable stearine, vegetable stearate.
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.