- Jigsaw Health MagSRT stands for Sustained Release Technology, often referred to as "time-release", and it's the major difference that gives this product its superior effectiveness.
- Instead of the magnesium supplement being dumped into your system all at once, SRT slows down the release of magnesium so it's spread out over 8 hours, which allows your body to absorb the maximum it needs to start feeling your best... avoiding the dreaded digestive discomfort that high doses most high potency magnesium supplements can cause.*
- Supports healthy muscle tone, overall energy, heart health & more*
- Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production.
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*
Serving Size: 4 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B6 ... 5mg
(as Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)
Folate ... 200mcg
(as Quatrefolic® 5-Methyl Tetrahydrofolic Acid Glucosamine Salt)
Vitamin B12 ... 6mcg
Magnesium ... 500mg
(as Dimagnesium Malate)
Malic Acid ... 1436 mg
(as Dimagnesium Malate)
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium & Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Plant-based insolublefibers used to achieve Sustained Release Technology); L-Leucine (Essential amino acid used as lubricant), Silicon Dioxide (Anti-caking agent), Clear coating (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose and Sunflower oil) and Micro Wax (for easier swallowing).
This product does not contain:
- atificial colors
- artificial dyes
- carnauba wax
- vegan safe
As dietary supplement, take 4 tablets per day with food. Divide doses if desired, or as directed by your health care provider.
If you are currently being treated for kidney disease, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any magnesium supplement as magnesium toxicity can occur in those with kidney disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Little to no muscle cramping when using magsrt regularly.
Helps me get a good nights sleep
This magnesium does not cause stomach upset or excessive trips to the bathroom. A great product.
Received quickly, just started to use. Has great reviews and has been a number one seller for I think they said fifteen years.