- Jigsaw Health MagPure Malate delivers 100 mg of pure elemental magnesium malate per capsule using minimal other ingredients and utilizes the highly bioavailable form, Dimagnesium Malate, exclusively from Albion Labs.*We specifically designed this Magnesium supplement for those who want Magnesium and nothing else. That's why we called it MagPure™.
- The only other ingredients are the vegetable capsule and L-leucine.
- L-leucine is an essential amino acid that has a natural slipperiness to it. Because of this, we're able to use it as an anti-caking agent during the manufacturing process, as opposed to stearate or stearic acid. So not only does L-Leucine keep the capsulation machines from "gunking" up, you're also providing your body with an "essential" amino acid, meaning you must obtain it through your diet.
- The Jigsaw MagPure™ product line was designed for those who only want Magnesium, and prefer to manually control their own dosage.
MagPure Malate Benefits
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production.*
- Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*
Jigsaw MagPure™ Malate is:
- GMO Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Dairy Free
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Magnesium ... 100mg
(as Albion Dimagnesium Malate)
Vegetable Capsules (as Hypromellose), L-leucine (an essential amino acid used as a anti-caking agent)
As dietary supplement, take 1 capsule per day with food. Or use as directed by your health care professional.
If you are currently being treated for kidney disease, please consult your healthcare professional before taking any magnesium supplement as magnesium toxicity can occur in those with kidney disease.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have restless leg syndrome so the malate works great to calm my legs down. It is in a capsule form so it is easy to swallow.
It would help if I knew what to look for as I take other supplements on a daily
routine. I do know that Magnesium is very important for many things and the only thing I can notice more of is less leg cramps and also am staying more calm.
I have noticed a improvements in my energy over the last few months