Integrative Therapeutics Similase Sensitive Stomach combines the powerful digestive enzymes found in Similase with organic herbs for gentle relief, free from side effects.
- Combines enzymes and the soothing demulcent herbs marshmallow and slippery elm to provide gentle support for the GI tract.
- Gamma-oryzanol and licorice root complement the demulcent herbs for soothing gastric mucosa support.
- The enzyme Protease has been omitted due to its potential for side effects (irritation) in sensitive patients.
- Digestive enzymes are critical to gastrointestinal health. They can help relieve indigestion, gas and bloating and support a more normal gastric emptying time.
- Integrative’s line of Similase supplements support digestion regardless of age, digestive function, and pH balance. They are ideal for individuals who cannot benefit optimally from pancreatic enzymes or pepsin supplements, or who prefer a vegetarian alternative to these animal-derived enzymes.
Available in 90ct and 180ct vegetable capsules.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount per 2 Capsules ... %DV
Total Carbohydrate ... <1 g ... <1% ... †
Microbial Enzymes ... 250mg ... **
USP (pH 6.8) ... 14,070 USP
FCC (pH 4.6) ... 21,105 DP°
FCC (pH 4.8) ... 21,105 DU
Cellulase II ... FCC (pH 4.5) ... 38 CU
Lipase II ... FCC (pH 6.5) ... 68 FIP
Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) Bark ... 240mg ... **
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) ... 200 mg ... **
(Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract
Gamma-Oryzanol (from rice bran) ... 170 mg ... **
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) ... 80 mg ... **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate.
Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules three times daily at the beginning of meals, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warning: This product contains Slippery Elm. Slippery Elm should not be taken together with any medication as it may interfere with absorption. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
These enzymes are gentle but get the job done. They really help if eating “controversial” foods.
This product has really helped my stomach with bloating and gas pains.
Very helpful when taking these before breakfast and dinner
I have used this product for the past few years. It is by far the best for a sensitive gut.
I substituted Similase for a prescription drug and it took awhile but I am starting to get relief from my acid reflux...would rather take natural supplements so glad it's working!